New To Mark Leveridge Magic?
Click HERE to watch a short welcome video
Watch a LIVE dem from the 4Fs in the US
This direct, easy to do borrowed ring routine comes straight from my current working repertoire. Based on a concept of Canadian magician David Acer, I have devised a practical and magically very strong version of the effect which is perfect for walkabout or table work.
I use this as an alternative to the Flying Ring as it packs the same amount of impact for lay people but creates a different plot. Click the grahic above to watch a dem and to get more info.
Sign up in July and receive £50 worth of free magic gifts!
It only costs £10.00 per month, with no fixed subscription period
E-Club Pro, the online magic and information website, helps you to enjoy your magic to the full, by providing ideas, information, new magic and advice that magicians of all standards, from beginners to full time pros, can benefit from. It's a monthly updated regular infusion of magic stimulus!
July Sign Up Offer
Sign Up offer is extended!
Sign up in July 2016 and when you reach 3 months of unbroken membership I will mail you a magic gift worth up to £20. Then, when you complete 6 months of unbroken membership, I will send you a further gift worth £30. It makes now a great time to join the other members from all around the world who already enjoy the benefits of E-Club Pro membership.
Click the graphic or title above to get more info and to sign up right now.
Get access to the 36 minute online video for as little as £1.50!
Click the image to watch a trailer of the latest E-Video Newsletter
This is what you'll find in the July edition
- The Teach In - this month I reveal a method for a neat vanish of a pen
- Wrinkles - Brainstormer gets a make-over both in presentation and handling
- It Could Only Happen Live - the very worst way to start any show!
- Web Offer Bundle - three good card effects bundled together at £10.00 off
- 60 Seconds To Success - I consider why being good at conversation is important
- The Review Corner - the section where I look at items from the magic marketplace
Watch just this episode for a mere £2.00 or take a 1 Year subscription (12 issues) for just £1.50 per issue
Click the title or image above to order.
(To receive each E-Video Newsletter for FREE, join
I consider the luck involved in getting show bookings and how it is hard to predict when they will come along : here's a theory for why Richard Jones came first on BGT, and Jamie Raven only achieved a second place : being a creature of habit helps me to achieve long running features for magicians : I ask the question of whether, if the fee was right, you would take on any type of show? : crowdfunding - the future of magic project capitalisation? : sometimes we need perhaps to put the brakes on when performing to avoid putting our foot in it! : necessity is the mother of invention, especially for creative magicians
July Product Of The Month
Imagine being able to use any paperback book taken from any person's bookshelf, having a page genuinely freely chosen, and being able to reveal, with no fishing for clues, the first word on the top line of the chosen page. You've just imagined The Word Redefined. Price: £15.00
Click the trick title for more info and to order.
Download the latest FREE PRODUCT LIST as a handy reference right now!
Other things to consider this month....
- Highlights News Sheet - download FREE a pdf version of the July 2016 editorial sheet
- Highlights Collection 23 - download FREE all the editions of the monthly Highlights sheet from Sept.14 - Aug.15
- DVD Trailers - watch trailers from my range of DVDs to get a flavour of the contents
- Top 20 Products 2015 - discover the top selling MLM products from last year